Last updated: 05/2018
As a data controller, Allianz Global Investors GmbH (“Allianz Global Investors” or “we”, Bockenheimer Landstr. 42-44, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany) would like to thank you for visiting our website (“website”) and for your interest in our services and products.
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable when visiting our site. We take steps to ensure that your personal data, (i.e. any items of information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person) collected, processed and used in connection with your visit to our website will be protected. We permit the anonymous use of the website, or the use of the site under a pseudonym as far as technically possible and reasonable.
This Data Protection Policy may be updated from time to time. We therefore ask you to consult it regularly.
We have created this Data Protection Policy to explain how and why specific types of personal data are collected from users of this website, are processed and used. This Data Protection Policy also provides an overview of the appropriate protection measures taken to safeguard your personal data.
What is the purpose and scope of this Data Protection Policy?
This Data Protection Policy applies to all personal data collected, processed and used by Allianz Global Investors when you visit the website. It does not apply to websites controlled by third parties to which the website may contain links (“third-party websites”).
Please check the data protection policies of third-party sites, as Allianz Global Investors is not responsible for the content or privacy measures of third-party sites and has no control over them.
The content of this Data Protection Policy may also be subject to any additional conditions or disclaimers or other contractual terms that you have entered into with Allianz Global Investors, as well as any applicable and binding laws and regulations.
What information do we collect from you and for what purposes?
When you visit the website, our web server automatically records details of your visit (for example your IP address, the website from which you linked to our website, the type of browser software used, the individual sub-pages of the website that you actually accessed, the date and duration of your visit).
We also collect, process and use personal data that you provide through the website, such as personal details (i.e. name, gender, address, email address, telephone/fax number) that you enter on a login page or when you subscribe to an email newsletter.
Allianz Global Investors collects, processes and uses your personal data for:
- the purposes of technical administration and research and development of the website;
- customer and user management;
- marketing, to inform you about our services and products;
- online application processes
On what legal basis do we process the data, and for how long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes for the completion of (pre-)contractual measures and to pursue our legitimate interests, such as the further development of the website or marketing.
We store your personal data for as long as we need it to achieve these objectives. As soon as we no longer need your personal data for the purposes mentioned, we will delete the data from our systems, unless we are legally obliged to store it.
How do we use tracking technologies?
Who do we share your information with?
For the purposes of providing services to Allianz Global Investors, and for the other purposes set out above, Allianz Global Investors may share your information with affiliates and representatives of Allianz Global Investors, and third parties such as marketing agencies or web analytics service providers within and outside of your country of residence.
Our affiliates (see https://www.allianzgi.com/en/our-firm/contact-us), representatives and third parties who have access to the personal data collected, processed and used via the website are obliged to observe data protection regulations.
Your personal data may be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, which may have a lower level of data protection. Unless the EU Commission has already established an adequate level of data protection for such a recipient country, we ensure that the recipients of your personal data comply with such an appropriate level. To ensure this, we may conclude, for example, standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission with the recipients, or agree binding corporate regulations with our affiliated Group companies, each of which is available at: https://www.allianzgi.com/en/our-firm/contact-us.
We may also share your information with government agencies and institutions, regulators, etc. in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations, a court order or an official request, or in accordance with and for the purposes of official (regulatory) policies or similar procedures as required or permitted by applicable law.
What security measures have we implemented to protect your information we collected through our website?
Allianz Global Investors has implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data that Allianz Global Investors has collected from unauthorised access, misuse, loss and destruction.
How do we handle electronic messages sent to and from Allianz Global Investors?
All electronic messages sent to and from Allianz Global Investors are protected by appropriate technical and organisational measures within our systems, and may only be accessed by individuals not directly involved in the communication in specific, justified cases according to the applicable laws and regulations (e.g. a court ruling, suspected criminal behaviour, breach of supervisory obligations); they are only accessed by certain individuals in defined functions (e.g. legal, compliance, risk). Each part of the procedure and the search criteria used are logged.
What should you bear in mind when sending data over the internet?
The internet is generally not considered to be a secure environment, and information sent via the internet (such as to or from the website, or as an electronic message) may be intercepted by unauthorised third parties, which may lead to divulging information, changes to content or technical failure. Even if both the sender and the recipient are located in the same country, data sent via the internet may be transmitted across international borders and forwarded to a country where the level of privacy is lower than in your country of residence.
Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the security of your data while it is being transmitted via the internet to Allianz Global Investors. To protect your privacy, we remind you that you can use other means of communication with Allianz Global Investors where appropriate.
How can you exercise your rights as a user?
Where permitted by law, you have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data, including information such as the source and categories of data, reasons for processing, recipients (or categories of recipients) and the retention period;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always correct;
- Have your personal data supplied in an electronic format, to you or to a third party specified by you;
- Request that your personal data be deleted from our systems, once it is no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, e.g. if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, until we have verified its accuracy;
- Object to the processing of your personal data for specific reasons relating to your particular situation which take priority over our legitimate reasons for processing the data; and
- Withdraw your consent at any time, if your personal data is being processed with your consent, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place before your consent was withdrawn;
- File a complaint with us or the relevant data protection authority. You may object to the use of your personal data for the purposes of marketing and market research or opinion polling.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding privacy or to exercise your aforementioned rights:
Allianz Global Investors GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Legal & Compliance
Bockenheimer Landstrasse 42-44
or send us an email at:
Use of social network plug-ins:
Our site uses the following social media plug-ins (“plug-ins” below):
- Facebook share button, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
- Tweet button, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- LinkedIn share button, operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Xing share button, operated by XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354, Hamburg, Germany
- YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, headquartered at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
- YouTube is represented by Google Inc., based in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Soundcloud is operated by SoundCloud Limited, headquartered at 33 St James Square, London SW1Y 4JS, UK.
All plug-ins are labelled with the brand of the respective operator (the “operators”): Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, YouTube and Soundcloud.
When you visit the web page that contains a social network plug-in, your browser creates a direct connection to the operator’s servers. The operator submits the content of the plug-in directly to your browser, which embeds it in the web page, thereby enabling the operator to obtain the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. Allianz Global Investors therefore has no control over the data collected by the plug-in and we inform you to the best of our knowledge that: The embedded plug-ins inform the operator that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. If you do not want this information to be transmitted to the operators, you must log out of your respective account with them before visiting our website. However, XING AG will only use your data to provide the share functions (e.g. the calculation/display of the counter value) and will not store any personal data or evaluate your user behaviour.
For more information on the purpose and scope of collection, processing and use of data, please refer to the data protection policies of these operators:
- Facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- XING AG: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
- YouTube: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
Privacy Notice regarding the collection, Processing and use of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce
In case the use of individuals acting as or on behalf of the Supplier (“Supplier’s Workforce”) is contractually agreed the Supplier shall inform such Individuals about the content of the following information and – to the extent required by Applicable Data Privacy laws – obtain their consent to ensure that data relating to them may be processed as described in this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”).
- Who is responsible for the Processing of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce?
The responsible party for the Processing of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce is the Data Exporter. Moreover, other entities of the Allianz Group could become responsible for the Processing of such Protected Data, for example, if the Services of Supplier are performed for several Allianz Group entities. A list of the Allianz Group entities is available upon request to
. To the extent two or more Allianz Group entities process such Protected Data in a joint manner, Supplier’s Workforce is kindly requested to address any queries directly to the contact details as set out in Section 9. If necessary, the query will then be forwarded to the respective Allianz Group entities.
- Collection, processing and use of Personal Data
AllianzGI collects, processes and uses the following types of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce for the purposes set out in Section 3 below:
Organizational data (e.g. company, organizational unit, location, position, work schedule); master data regarding deployed individuals (e.g. first name, last name, salutation, gender, address, bank account information); contractual data (e.g. contract information, entry and end date, working hours/days); compliance data (e.g. training, personal account dealing).
- Purposes of the collection, processing and use of Personal Data
AllianzGI collects, processes and uses Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce for the following purposes: Administration of existing contractual relationships; billing of performed / provided services; granting access to and supporting the Supplier’s Workforce in connection with the use of IT resources belonging to AllianzGI; granting access to AllianzGI premises; general corporate planning; safeguarding and defending AllianzGI‘s interests, for example where it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding (suspected) illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or potential harm to AllianzGI; and fulfillment of legal obligations (for example, tax, accounting and administrative obligations as well as compliance with law enforcement requests or discovery procedures, or where required or permitted by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations, or government authorities ).
- Sharing of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce
Access to such Protected Data is only granted to a restricted group of selected individuals at AllianzGI bound by data secrecy, and such access is always only granted on a "need to know" basis, i.e. insofar as knowledge of the data is required to perform the tasks assigned to these individuals.
In connection with the Processing of such Protected Data, AllianzGI may commission affiliated companies of the Allianz Group or external service providers to perform certain tasks as part of their ordinary business activities (e.g. outsourcing of accounting or commissioning of IT service providers). AllianzGI will (i) select such providers carefully and (ii) ensure that these providers take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect such Protected Data, and only process this data in line with the instructions issued by AllianzGI and for no purposes other than those specified.
Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce may be processed both inside and outside of the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) by the parties specified in this section. EU / EEA Member States and other countries all have different laws regarding the protection of such Protected Data, and the level of data protection in countries outside of the EU / EEA might be lower. When transferring such Protected Data internationally AllianzGI makes sure to comply with Applicable Data Privacy Laws and regulations, for example, by relying on decisions of the EU Commission on the adequacy of data protection in a certain country, or – in the absence of such decision – by entering into agreements which will ensure that the recipients of the Protected Data of the Supplier’s Workforce maintain an adequate level of data protection (for example by implementing so-called Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission, or – within the Allianz Group – on the basis of Allianz’ approved binding corporate rules known as the Allianz Privacy Standard (“Allianz’ BCRs”) which establish adequate protection for Protected Data and are legally binding on all Allianz Group companies). Standard Contractual Clauses, Allianz’ BCRs and the list of Allianz Group companies that comply with them can be accessed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AllianzGI may also disclose the Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce to foreign governmental agencies or entities, regulatory authorities, or other persons in line with any applicable law, regulations, court order or official request, or similar processes as either required or permitted by applicable law.
- Legal bases for the Processing of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce
AllianzGI processes Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce only where permitted by applicable legal bases, such as compliance with a legal obligation to which AllianzGI is subject (for example, where AllianzGI is legally obliged to retain certain Protected Data) or where the Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of AllianzGI unless these are overridden by the Supplier’s Workforce´s own legitimate interests; legitimate interests of AllianzGI include – as the case may be – the administration of existing contractual relationships and performance of the respective services; protecting AllianzGI and/or its employees from harm, by preventing or detecting illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or potential harm to Allianz GI.
To the extent this is required by Applicable Data Privacy Laws and regulations, AllianzGI shall process Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce on the basis of consent provided by the Supplier’s Workforce.
- Protection of Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce
AllianzGI maintains appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect such Protected Data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
- Duration of data storage
In any event, AllianzGI will not retain the Protected Data of Supplier’s Workforce longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such data was collected or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Rights of Supplier’s Workforce regarding the Processing of Protected Data
The rights of Supplier’s Workforce under Applicable Data Privacy Laws and regulations may include access to the Protected Data AllianzGI processes about them, the right to have such Protected Data corrected, erased or blocked, the right to restrict the Processing of such Protected Data, or the right to object to certain data Processing activities (on specific grounds relating to the Supplier’s Workforce particular situation that override AllianzGI´s compelling legitimate grounds for the Processing), as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw consent at any time where such Protected Data is processed with consent (without affecting the lawfulness of Processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
- Contact details
Questions, complaints or requests to exercise the aforementioned rights regarding the Processing of Personal Data can be directed to AllianzGI’s Data Privacy Office at email@example.com. Supplier’s Workforce can also lodge complaints to the respective data protection authority when applicable.
- Updates to this Privacy Notice
AllianzGI regularly reviews this Privacy Notice. In case of any significant changes, AllianzGI will provide notifications on the relevant AllianzGI websites or through other appropriate communication channels.
Clear GIFs/web beacons. Clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) are typically very small transparent graphics (typically 1 pixel x 1 pixel) used on a website which can be used within the scope of the services we offer on our website and are typically used in conjunction with cookies to track our users and their usage patterns.
Further details can be found in the table below:
|Name||File(s)||Description||Period of validity||Opt-out||Cookie type/other technology||PageDisclaimerCookie||PageDisclaimerCookie||This cookie stores information about when (what time) a visitor accepted the Terms and Conditions on the website.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyse how you use the website. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
In the event of activated IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is initially truncated within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities and provide further services to the website operator related to website and Internet usage. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics will not be linked with any other data held by Google. IP anonymisation is enabled on this website.
|AllianzGIRoleCookie||AllianzGIRoleCookie||When visiting the website, a visitor must select a “role” (e.g.: financial advisor, individual investor). This individual role ID is stored in the cookie.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|AllianzGIRoleLevelTnCCookie||AllianzGIRoleLevelTnCCookie||This cookie stores information about the role ID, the Terms and Conditions page ID for the respective web page, and the exact time at which the role was accepted.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|PageTermsAndConditionCookie||PageTermsAndConditionCookie||This cookie stores information about whether a visitor accepted the Terms and Conditions on the website. This includes the web page ID to which the Terms and Conditions apply.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|recentSearch||recentSearch||This cookie stores the search words used in searches (during a browser session).||Browser session||No||Application cookie|
|germany#lang||germany#lang||This cookie stores information about the language preferences for a website.||Browser session||No||Application cookie|
|FundsInMyWatchList||FundsInMyWatchList||This cookie stores the respective Fund IDs from a watch list.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
The cookies allow the Allianz Global Investors website (a Sitecore-based platform) to save your settings and avoid asking for the same information each time you visit the Allianz Global Investors website. It also allows data to be stored across multiple sessions (to ensure that the data is available even when the browser is closed and reopened).
|AddThis tools collect information on websites. They do not identify individuals directly, but instead they are designed to identify the device used by the website user to interact with the website. When a website user visits our website, the AddThis tools collect data using cookies and pixels (Clear GIFs/Web Beacons).
If a website user uses the AddThis tools on the website to share information or content (e.g. to share content on Facebook), the website user will be redirected through this website before arriving at his or her destination website. The following information in particular is collected:
Allianz Global Investors – Recruiting Privacy Notice
As part of its recruitment activities, Allianz Global Investors GmbH and its affiliates (“AllianzGI”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects and processes your personal information (i.e. data which can be linked/attributed to an individual person, “Personal Data”).
The privacy and protection of your Personal Data is of utmost importance to us. Therefore we are committed to being transparent about how we collect and process your Personal Data in accordance with the high standards of applicable data protection laws and regulations.
The purpose of this Recruiting Privacy Notice is to inform you as a candidate about why and how we process your Personal Data during and after your job application. This includes information regarding with whom we will share your Personal Data, how long we will retain it and which rights you have in relation to its processing.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data?
If you apply for a position within Allianz Global Investors GmbH or any affiliates in Europe, Allianz Global Investors GmbH is the responsible data controller, which means we are the entity deciding why and how to collect and process your Personal Data.
In addition, also other companies of the AllianzGI Group will become responsible for the processing of your Personal Data (for example in cases where you apply directly to a specific AllianzGI Company).
A list with the contact details of the AllianzGI Companies can be found under link
In the event that two or more AllianzGI companies process your Personal Data in a joint manner, we kindly ask you to address any queries you may have directly to the contact details as set out in Section 10. The respective Privacy Contact Person will then forward your query to the AllianzGI Company who is primarily responsible, if necessary. Typically, this will be the AllianzGI Company you applied to directly.
2. What Personal Data do we collect?
We collect the following types of your Personal Data:
- Personal information (such as your surname, first name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, email address etc.)
- Education-related information (such as your educational history, relevant skills and degrees etc.)
- Job-related information (such as your employment history, relevant experience etc.)
- Financial information (such as your current level of remuneration, benefit entitlements etc.)
- Information in relation to legal issues (such as your work or residence permit, etc.)
- Other information (such as relevant previous convictions, etc.)
As a matter of practice, we will not collect any sensitive Personal Data about you (for example data concerning health, racial or ethnic origin or political opinions). If there is a need for us to process such sensitive Personal Data for purposes of the recruitment process with you (for example where we would need to know about any disabilities to provide a suitable workplace environment, or about relevant previous convictions), we will only process such sensitive Personal Data in strict compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Generally, we will collect the abovementioned Personal Data directly from you (for example, when you provided this information as part of your application letter, your CV or during an interview). You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide your Personal Data to us during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
In certain scenarios like for pre-employment screening etc., we will also obtain your Personal Data from other sources such as through background check providers etc., in strict compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
3. For which purposes do we collect process your Personal Data?
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your personal recruiting file, and to manage and assess your application (for example, to evaluate and confirm your suitability for the position you have applied for);
- To document, analyse and improve our recruitment process (for example, by keeping recruitment statistics)
- To present to you future employment opportunities in case your application was unsuccessful for now;
- To comply with any legal obligations (for example, financial and administrative obligations or checking your eligibility to work);
- Internal or external investigations where it is necessary to assess, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or our assets;
- To establish, enforce or defend against legal claims;
- To comply with law enforcement requests or discovery procedures, or where required or permitted by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations, or government authorities;
4. On which legal bases do we process your Personal Data?
We use the following legal bases for the processing of your Personal Data:
- Your consent, where required under applicable data protection laws and regulations; in such a case, we will separately ask for your consent;
- Where the processing is necessary for us to decide about whether to establish an employment relationship with you;
- Compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject (for example, where we are legally obliged to check your work and residence permit);
- For some roles, we are obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences. Where this is the case, we will only do so because it is necessary for us to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment.
- Where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (such as to protect AllianzGI from harm by preventing or detecting illegal activities, fraud or similar threats; to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims; or to analyse and improve our recruitment processes, unless we determine in a case-by-case assessment that our interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
5. Who has access to your Personal Data?
To manage your recruiting process, we will share your Personal Data internally with members of the HR department, interviewers involved in the recruitment process and managers in departments with a vacancy, and in each case only if access to your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
In addition, and only when necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above, we will disclose your Personal Data to the following recipients or categories of recipients, as the case may be:
- Other AllianzGI Companies and authorized persons working for or on behalf of AllianzGI;
- Third party agents, service providers and advisers (for example in connection with IT services, visa application, compliance vetting, background checks, medical examinations, payments, legal advice or postal services);
- Law enforcement, government authorities or courts where necessary to comply with applicable laws;
- Other parties in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in any insolvency or similar proceedings).
We will not disclose your Personal Data to any parties who are not authorized to process them.
6. Where will my Personal Data be processed?
Your Personal Data will be processed both inside the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and outside the EU and EEA on a global level by the parties specified in Section 5 above.
Please note that EU / EEA Member States and other countries all have different laws regarding the protection of Personal Data. If we transfer your Personal Data from your own country to another country, the laws and rules that protect your Personal Data in the country to which your information is transferred to can be different (or less protective) from those in the country in which you live.
If we transfer any of your Personal Data outside the EU or EEA, we will ensure that the recipient of the Personal Data provides for an adequate level of data protection, in particular, by implementing safeguards such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and can be accesses under link.
7. How do we protect your Personal Data?
AllianzGI maintains appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. All our employees and contractual partners are bound by confidentiality and may only process your Personal Data based on the "need-to-know" principle.
8. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We will not retain your Personal Data longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes the data was collected for or to fulfil our legal obligations. Afterwards, we will delete your Personal Data.
Your job application submitted on our career page or on an unsolicited basis will be deleted 6 months after their submission unless there are deviating local retention periods. For specific information please contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in HR email@example.com.
9. What are your rights in respect of your Personal Data?
To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Access the Personal Data we hold about you, including information such as, for example, the source and the categories of the data, the purposes of the processing, the recipients (or categories thereof) and the respective retention period;
- Request the update or correction of your Personal Data so that it is always accurate; Public
- Obtain your Personal Data in an electronic format;
- Request the deletion of your Personal Data if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, for example, where you have contested the accuracy of your Personal Data, for the period enabling us to verify its accuracy;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your Personal Data is processed with your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a request to the contact details set out in Section 10 below, providing your name, the AllianzGI Company you made an application to, your email address as well as a description of your request.
If you believe we have not complied with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you may lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
10. How can you contact us?
If you have any queries about this Recruiting Privacy Notice or how we use your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases where we are jointly processing your Personal Data together with other Companies of the AllianzGI Group, we will forward your query to the respective Company, as the case may be.
11. How often do we update this Recruiting Privacy Notice?
We regularly review this Recruiting Privacy Notice. When there is an important change that will have a relevant impact on the processing of your Personal Data, we will inform you via a notification on our recruiting website, via e-mail or similar means. This Recruiting Privacy Notice was last updated on May 2018.